HOT LOTTO® is the Multi-State Lottery game with a minimum cash jackpot of $1 million* per drawing, plus eight set cash prizes up to $30,000.
HOT LOTTO® tickets cost $1 per game.
Use a playslip to select five white numbers from 1 to 47 and one orange HOT BALL number from 1 to 19. Or ask for a Quick Pick and let the computer randomly select your numbers. You may play up to 10 advance draws. Check your tickets carefully. HOT LOTTO® tickets cannot be cancelled.
Just pay an additional $1 for each HOT LOTTO® game you wish to play and, if you win a set cash prize, you’re guaranteed to triple that amount! To add Sizzler®, simply mark the Sizzler® option on your playslip or ask your Retailer to add it to your HOT LOTTO® play. Drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday. Play up to 9:45 p.m. on drawing days.
Check out what you could win.
How to Play Using Playslip
- Each playslip has 5 game panels labeled $1, $2, $3, $4 and $5. Each panel has two selection grids. The upper grid contains numbers 1 to 47 and the lower grid contains numbers 1 to 19.
- For each game you wish to play, select five (5) numbers in the upper grid and one (1) number in the lower grid. The cost for each panel is $1, and you may play $1, $2, $3, $4 or $5.
- If you prefer having ALL or SOME your number selections made by the terminal, mark Quick Pick in the appropriate panel, or ask your Retailer for a Quick Pick.
- Use only blue or black ink or pencil to mark your slip. Sorry, red ink will not work. Mark each number like this .
- If you make an error in your number selection, mark the void box. DO NOT ERASE.
- Check your playslip carefully for accuracy and give the completed slip to any Lottery Retailer, who will then process your ticket. HOT LOTTOŽ tickets cannot be cancelled.
- If you wish to play the same numbers for more than one drawing, tell your Lottery Retailer before your ticket is processed. Advance purchase of HOT LOTTOŽ tickets are available for up to the next 10 drawings.
*The Jackpot prize will be paid in cash only. Federal taxes will be paid by the Lottery on behalf of the winner(s). The jackpot prize will be divided equally among multiple winners.