MEGA MILLIONS® is the multi-state lottery game with a minimum estimated annuity jackpot of $12 million per drawing, plus other prizes ranging from $2 to $250,000.
MEGA MILLIONS® cost $1 per game.
MEGA MILLIONS® with Megaplier cost $2 per game.
How to play MEGA MILLIONS®!
Just pick five numbers and a MEGA BALL® and you could win jackpots starting at $12 million (estimated annuity).
It's easy to play MEGA MILLIONS®!
- Use a playslip to select five numbers from 1 to 56 and one MEGA BALL number from 1 to 46.
- Or ask for a Quick Pick and let the computer randomly select your numbers.
For both MEGA MILLIONS® and Megaplier®:
- Drawings are every Tuesday and Friday at 11:00 p.m. Play up to 9:45 p.m. on drawing days.
- MEGA MILLIONS tickets cannot be cancelled.
- You may play up to 10 draws in advance.
Win up to $1 million with Megaplier®
For an additional $1 per game, if you win a set cash prize, you're guaranteed to multiply that amount with Megaplier!
How to play with Megaplier®:
- Pay an additional $1 for each MEGAPLIER® game you wish to play.
- To add Megaplier®, simply mark the Megaplier® option on your playslip or ask your retailer to add it to your MEGA MILLIONS® play.
A Megaplier® multiplier number (2,3, or 4) is selected at random for each MEGA MILLIONS® drawing. If you win the second prize level of $250,000 and you have chosen Megaplier®, your prize will be $1 million cash (or 4 times), no matter what Megaplier® number is drawn. If you win a set cash prize on the bottom seven prize levels, you're guaranteed to multiply that amount 2,3, or 4 times!
How to Play Using a Playslip:
- Each playslip has five game panels.
- Using blue or black ink or a pencil mark five numbers from 1 to 56 in the white grid for your white numbers.
- In the red grid mark one number from 1 to 46 for your gold MEGA BALL® number.
- Or mark the Quick Pick box if you want to have your selections picked randomly.
- To play Megaplier, simply mark the Megaplier option on your playslip
- Check your playslip carefully and give it to your Retailer.
- The computer processes your playslip and issues a ticket. Hold on to your ticket, you'll need it if you win!
- You can play for the next MEGA MILLIONS® drawing, or you can purchase tickets in advance for up to ten drawings.