POWERBALL® with Power Play®
POWERBALL® is the Multi-State Lottery game with a minimum estimated annuity jackpot of $40 million per drawing, plus eight set cash prizes up to $1 million.
POWERBALL® tickets cost $2 per game.
POWERBALL® with Power Play® cost $3 per game.
How to Play Powerball®:
- Use a playslip to select five white numbers from 1 to 59 and one red POWERBALL® number from 1 to 35.
- Or ask for a Quick Pick and let the computer randomly select your numbers.
How to Play with Power Play®:
- Pay an additional $1 for each POWERBALL® game you wish to play.
- To add Power Play®, simply mark the Power Play® option on your playslip or ask your retailer to add it to your POWERBALL® play.
You can win up to $2 million cash with Power Play®. If you win, you're guaranteed to win the set Power Play® prize amount. Power Play® does not apply to the jackpot.
See prize chart here.
For both POWERBALL® and Power Play®:
- You may play up to 10 advanced drawings.
- Please check your tickets carefully. These game tickets cannot be cancelled.
Drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m. Play up to 9:45 p.m. on drawing days.
Check out what you could win.
How to Play Using a Playslip:
- Each playslip has five game panels. Each panel contains a white and red grid.
- Using blue or black ink or a pencil mark five numbers from 1 to 59 in the white grid for your white numbers.
- In the red grid mark one number from 1 to 35 for your red POWERBALL® number.
- Or mark the Quick Pick box if you want to have your selections picked randomly.
- To play with Power Play®, simply mark the Power Play® box.
- Check your playslip carefully and give it to your Retailer.
- The computer processes your playslip and issues a ticket. Hold on to your ticket, you'll need it if you win!
- You can play for the next POWERBALL® drawing, or you can purchase tickets in advance for up to ten drawings.
*The Jackpot prize will be divided equally among multiple winners. The Jackpot prize for annuity option will be paid in 30 graduated payments over 29 years. The Jackpot prize for cash option is paid in one lump sum.