- How to Play
- Prizes & Odds
- Number of Delaware Winners
- Number Frequency
- Have My Numbers Ever Won?
- More Information
LOTTO AMERICA® WITH ALL-STAR BONUS MULTIPLIER®
LOTTO AMERICA® is a multi-state lottery game with a minimum estimated annuity jackpot of $2 million per drawing, plus eight set cash prizes up to $20,000
LOTTO AMERICA® costs $1 per game.
LOTTO AMERICA® with All-Star Bonus Multiplier® costs $2 per game.
How to Play LOTTO AMERICA®
- Just pick five numbers and a Star Ball and you could win jackpots starting at $2 million (estimated annuity)
It’s easy to play LOTTO AMERICA®
- Use a playslip to selected five numbers from 1 to 52 and one Star Ball® number from 1 to 10.
- Or ask for a Quick Pick and let the computer randomly select your numbers.
For both LOTTO AMERICA® and All-Star Bonus Multiplier®
- Drawings are every Wednesday and Saturday at 11:00pm. Play up to 9:45 p.m. on drawing days.
- LOTTO AMERICA® tickets cannot be canceled.
Win up to $100,000 with All-Star Bonus Multiplier®
For an additional $1 per game, if you win a set cash prize, you’re guaranteed to multiply that amount with All-Star Bonus Multiplier®!
How to play All-Star Bonus
Just pay an additional $1 for each LOTTO AMERICA® game you wish to play, and if you win a set cash prize, you’re guaranteed to multiply that amount 2, 3, 4, or 5 times up to $100,000 cash. A multiplier number (2, 3, 4, or 5) is selected at random for each LOTTO AMERICA® drawing. To add All-Star Bonus, simply mark the All-Star Bonus option on your playslip or ask your Retailer to add it to your LOTTO AMERICA® play.
How to play using a Playslip
- Each playslip has five game panels.
- Using blue or black ink or a pencil, mark five numbers from 1 to 52 in the white grid for your white numbers.
- In the red grid mark one number from 1 to 10 for your blue Star Ball® number.
- Or mark the Quick Pick box if you want to have your selections picked randomly.
- To play All-Star Bonus, simply mark the All-Star Bonus option on your playslip.
- Up to 10 advance draws may be selected
- Check your playslip carefully and give it to your Retailer.
- The computer processes your playslip and issues a ticket. Hold on to your ticket; you’ll need it if you win!