A top prize starting at $50,000.
Tickets cost $2; each ticket gives you three lines of play.
Select six numbers from 1 to 35.
More ways to win!
Win a lineWin a prize by matching three, four, or five or six numbers straight across on any of the the three lines of numbers. You can win on more than one line.
COMBINATION WINCombine number matches from all three lines. Win a prize by matching a total of at least six numbers from the three lines.
WIN BOTH WAYSYou can win both ways on a single ticket. Win in a line and combined match of at least six numbers from the three lines.
MATCH NO NUMBERS AND WINIf there are no matches on all three lines win $2.00.
How to Play Using Quick Pick
- Ask for a Quick Pick and let the computer randomly select your numbers.
- For each game played, whether you pick your own six numbers or choose Quick Pick, you will receive an additional two Quick Pick plays.
- You may play up to 10 advance draws.
How to Play Using Playslip
- The playslip has five game panels. You can play up to five games on each playslip.
- For each game you wish to play, select six numbers from 1 to 35 (remember, use only blue or black ink or a pencil).
- Or if you want the computer to randomly select your numbers, mark the Quick Pick box.
- For each game, whether you pick your own numbers or choose Quick Pick, you’ll receive an additional two Quick Pick plays.
- Check your playslip carefully to make sure you’ve correctly marked your numbers and give it to the Retailer.
- If you wish to play the same numbers for more than one drawing, just tell the Retailer. Advance purchase of MULTI-WIN LOTTO tickets are available for up to ten drawings.
- The computer processes your playslip and issues your game ticket. Hold on to your ticket, you’ll need it if you win!
- Remember to always check your ticket before leaving the Retailer location.