- How to Play
- Prizes & Odds
- Number of Delaware Winners
- Number Frequency
- Have My Numbers Ever Won?
- More Information
POWERBALL® WITH POWER PLAY®
POWERBALL® is the Multi-State Lottery game with a minimum estimated annuity jackpot of $40 million per drawing, plus eight set cash prizes up to $1 million.
POWERBALL® tickets cost $2 per game.
POWERBALL® with Power Play® cost $3 per game.
How to Play Powerball®:
- Use a playslip to select five white numbers from 1 to 69 and one red POWERBALL® number from 1 to 26.
- Or ask for a Quick Pick and let the computer randomly select your numbers.
- Play an additional $1 for each POWERBALL® game you wish to play.
- To add Power Play®, simply mark the Power Play® option on your playslip or ask your retailer to add it to your POWERBALL® play.
* The 10 times Power Play® multiplier is available when the annuity jackpot is less than $150 million unless otherwise announced.
See prize chart here.
For both POWERBALL® and Power Play®:
- You may play up to 10 advanced drawings.
- Please check your tickets carefully. These game tickets cannot be canceled.
Check out what you could win.
How to Play Using a playslip:
- Each playslip has five game panels. Each panel contains a white and red grid.
- Using blue or black ink or a pencil mark five numbers from 1 to 69 in the white grid for your white numbers.
- In the red grid mark one number from 1 to 26 for your red POWERBALL® number.
- Or mark the Quick Pick box if you want to have your selections picked randomly.
- To play with Power Play® , simply mark the Power Play® box.
- Check your playslip carefully and give it to your Retailer.
- The computer processes your playslip and issues a ticket. Hold on to your ticket, you'll need it if you win!
- You can play for the next POWERBALL® drawing, or you can purchase tickets in advance for up to 10 drawings.